KIDS ART COMPETITION
Neonatology Department University of Child Health Sciences, The Children Hospital Lahore is arranging an art competition for school children from Pre-School to High-School.
"BYE BYE GERMS, HELLO HEALTHY BABY"
31th March 2022
The competition is open to all 4–18-year-olds who can enter individually, as a group or through their school.
Category 1 Ages 4-6 Years
Category 2 Ages 7-10 Years
Category 3 Ages 11-14 Years
Category 4 Ages 15-18 Years
The highest age of any of the team’s members will define the team’s division. E.g., a team with two 6 Year old students and one 8 Year old student would enter the “Ages 7-10 Years” Category
CRITERIA FOR ARTWORK
It is important that you read this section carefully and that you ensure all work adheres to the requirements.
- All entries should include the details required on the entry form attached to this document
- Size should be either A4.
- Entries can be produced on paper, fabric or even on a ceramic tile but they must adhere to the size guidelines above.
- Entries can be produced by hand or computer.
- All artwork should be original and produced by the entrant
- Entrants can use a range of materials and techniques from the following list:
- i) Painting – watercolor, oil & acrylics
ii) Drawings – pencil, colored pencil, caryons, markers, ink, pastels and charcoal.
iii) Mixed Media – use of two or more medium’s such as pencil, ink etc.
Entries can be submitted via courier latest by 31th March 2022 on following address
- Ali Murtaza
University of Child Health Sciences, The Children Hospital, Lahore
Ph # 0321-4110364
To submit your entry,download this form and send it alongwith your entry