COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Keeping in view the current pandemic situation following safety measures are incorporated for NeoColloquium2021
- The seating arrangements will be made as such that the social distancing protocols are followed.
- Ensure the sufficient supplies and materials, including tissues, face masks and hand sanitizer for all participants.
- Advise participants in advance that if they have any symptoms or feel unwell, they should not attend the conference.
- Develop and agree a response preparedness plan in case someone at the conference becomes ill with symptoms of COVID-19 (dry cough, fever, malaise). Have a plan for how they can be safely transferred from there to a health facility.
During the Conference:
- Ensure adequate ventilation of conference halls.
- Audience at site not to exceed 300 people.
- Wearing a face mask will be mandatory.
- Arrange seats of the members according to social distancing protocols.
- Physical guides, such as tape on floors or sidewalks and signs on walls, to ensure adequate distance during registration, sessions & exhibitions (e.g., guides for creating one-way routes).
- Ensure that participants should practice alternate greetings such as waving from a safe distance.
- Encourage regular hand-washing or use of an alcohol rub by all participants at the conference.
- Encourage participants to cover their face with the bend of their elbow or a tissue if they cough or sneeze and ensure availability of tissues and closed bins to dispose them.
- Provision of alcohol-based hand sanitizers during conference.
- If anyone starts to feel unwell, follow preparedness plan.